Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bitsy has a busy day

Bitsy had a very busy morning today, working terribly hard in maths and having fun in the Key Stage 2 playground with her friends:

This morning's maths was really hard - the children had to investigate which nets made into cubes or open cubes. I had to use some polydron to help, but some children were really clever and could do it using their imagination or drawing the shapes onto paper. I'm usually quite good at shapes because I spin webs daily, but they aren't 3D. I'll have to persevere if I'm going to get better.

I really needed some fresh air after that and enjoyed playing out. The instruments area is my favourite - I like the sounds they make. It was nice to sit in the windowsill for a while for a rest before going back in for literacy.







8 comments:

  1. Wow Bitsy! Just 3 days at Miriam Lord and you are using the language of BLP and know to persevere in tasks which seem difficult at first. I am even more impressed to see that you were collaborating here in your shape work with another pupil. Well done, what an excellent role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your first picture, you look like you are being a quality audience and getting ready to use those learning muscles Ginger Bitsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterdays maths was really fun with you bitsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks and sounds like you were collaborating as well. Do you have any friends who could help Year 5?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Bitsy you are very educated.You look very helpful,I might ask you for help on maths.You must abe a brilliant assistant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bitsy you must be an maths expert by the looks of this.I never knew that you could be such a big help in especially in maths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again Bitsy my have you got one brainy brain helping all these people .You must be one busy class pet.Well done Ginger Bitsy you made your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY BITSY I HOPE YOU LIKE SHARING YOUR MAHS BRAIN WITH EVERYBODY.

    ReplyDelete