Thursday 3 March 2011

Barry does Bollywood night

Wow! What an exciting week. Fair trade week, all kinds of interesting assemblies, making fair trade leaflets, shape work in maths, seeing our inpirational people videos that we made with Mrs Myers and tonight I was allowed out (Alan wasn't because he left Mrs Conway's classroom in a bit of a mess) to go to Bollywood night at our school.

Some people were really dressed up and looked great. There were stalls with jewellry, Mhendi, lovely food stalls with Pakoras, Rice and Samoosas. The music and lights were great and some people from Bradford College came and did some dancing for us to watch too.

Everyone had a lot of fun and there was a real buzz. I'm sorry I didn't take too many pictures of this but the Year 6 girls were so busy  dancing with me and showing me off to all their friends that I didn't get the chance!





6 comments:

  1. Barry - you are one lucky dude! What a fantastic experience for you - a whole week - to focus on fair trade! I'm really envious. BTW - stop having so much fun & take more photos for those of us who can't be there!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Barry have a wonderful day on Bollywood night.He had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry looked like he was having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popularity is not an easy thing to manage Barry, I should know. But it seems like you are enjoying yourself and making lots of new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Barry is having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess Barry had allot of fun on Bollywood night because i did.

    ReplyDelete