Monday 28 February 2011

Bitsy

Hi,
My name is Bitsy, my friends call me ginger because of my orange fuzzy fur.
I'm a five legged spider - unusual I know. It all happened when I was a tiny little spiderling. I'll tell you about it sometime soon.
I live at the back of the dusty photocopier opposite the Year 6 classroom. There isn't much space, but it's nice and warm, especially during test week.
I love doing maths but find it difficult to count above five, however I'm very good at finding half of ten.

10 comments:

  1. Well hello Ginger, welcome to our zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you year 6. I'll pop in for a visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginger! Looking forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of seven legged spiders in my house - maybe they could help you with your maths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bitsy, do you eat furry flies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have such cool class pets.

    I wish I'd had a monkey, or a dinosaur, or an alien for a class pet when I was at school! We did have a spider for a while, but she had all eight legs and wasn't as cute as yours.

    Have lots of fun with your zoo!

    Naomi
    from Cumbria University

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bitsy, is it you that keeps causing "paper jam" on the photo copier?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bitsy you will soon learn to count above 5 and will be an expert at maths

    ReplyDelete
  9. Biysy is not fair that you are clverer than me

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are lots of seven legged spiders in my house too! I can't find out why they have seven legs and not eight. How strange!

    ReplyDelete