After much observation, Count Arthur would like to share some top tips....
1. Keep your eye on the ball
2. If you are on a base, make sure you are a really good catcher
3. Talk to your team mates, batters need to call out to others already on bases, fielders should call if they are going to catch the ball or at who they would like to throw to
4. Keep your best fielder on fourth base to stump the base and prevent the other team from getting a rounder.
5. No bad sportsmanship, referees decision is final